What’s up everyone! (TL:DR at the end this time, I've learned from my past mistakes haha)
Yep, it’s me again! New case for a new coin that seems to have taken off lately (and for good reason!) I’ve been researching it deeply lately. For those of you wondering (and in a voluntary spirit of being transparent), I do hold nice bags of the coins I post about. However I do not dump them. I’m a HODLER at heart, and love to invest in and hold coins that have a purpose. You know, like, an actual purpose. I have a Phore masternode, which i intend to keep running indefinitely. I also have a decent chunk of COSS, which I also intend to keep for a very long time (3+ years, until they are a full crypto one-stop-solution).
If you’ve missed my previous post, you can find it here: A Lost Gem In A Sea Of Shitcoins, Vol. 1: https://www.reddit.com/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h69xa/a_lost_gem_in_a_sea_of_shitcoins/
For those who do not know me, or haven’t read my previous post, here’s my intro: I come from a business & logistics management background. I started investing in cryptocurrencies and trading a little more than six months ago. I am very detail oriented and I’ve been researching all kinds of cryptos, for hours a day, for the past six months. Cryptocurrencies went from a simple hobby to a burning passion during that 6 month period.
I’ve spotted great coins at great prices, and it seems I keep doing so! Firstly, Ethereum at 150$. Then NEO when it was antshares (sub-3$), Gas when it was antcoin (sub-30c), OMG when it was sub-1$, ETP at 1$ (ended up selling at 5$, too many wallet issues and kind of lost faith in it), COSS at 6 cents, that ended up getting a lot of visibility due to my last post (23K+ views), and finally, Phore at 60cents.
It took me less than an hour of research to understand Phore’s potential. I immediately purchased and setup a Masternode after seeing how undervalued it is compared to coins like Dash, PivX, and other privacy/masternode coins. I must admit, i FOMO’ed in really fast, but then kept on researching after I had secured my cheap PHR, and the more I researched, the more I saw the vision.
For those of you that don’t know, Phore is a fork of PIVX. It is a Masternode/Proof of Stake hybrid (MN + PoS), meaning 60% of the block reward goes to Masternodes, 30% to stakers, and 10% is left for the “development fund”.
For the newbs reading this (welcome, by the way!), a masternode is basically a node that you deploy on a virtual server (or on your own computer) and it basically verifies the blockchain and maintains concensus alongside the other nodes. You need to “lock” 10000 phore to deploy a Masternode. Proof of Stake, on the other end, basically means you can purchase coins and “Stake them” (aka put them in your wallet) and they will also be used to validate the blockchain. Both masternodes and staking will give you rewards, in Phore coins. Masternodes more than staking, obviously, as you “lock” a rather high amount of coins to deploy one.
Allright, so, what’s so good about this Phore coin? Isn’t it just a PivX knock-off? 1)
Well, first of all, The MN/PoS structure is simply genius IMO. Dash’s value has gone up a lot simply because there is so little in circulation and most of the coins are locked up in masternodes. But Dash is MN/PoW, basically Masternodes + Mining. Miners do not have as big an incentive to hold unlike MN’s, it’s their mining equipment that generates them Dash. In Phore’s Case, yes, we do have the Masternodes locking up most of the supply, but we also have the stakers that are incentivized to lock up their coins to stake, and generate some extra coins. 2)
Which brings us to point 2. There is a BIG incentive to buy and hold this coin. Masternodes are being deployed at a rate of 5 to 10 per day. This means 50 to 100k phore are being purchased and locked up, every day. On top of that,
people that cannot afford a costly masternode, can still buy a few thousand coins and earn “interests” as they help validating the blockchain too! This basically drains the order book, fast,
and skyrockets the price. 3)
What happens when the vast majority (65%+) of the coins are locked up in masternodes, and from the 35% remaining, most of it goes into “staking”? Here’s what happens: the supply becomes increasingly low, the demand increasingly high. People that own masternodes or own decent amounts of coins don’t wanna sell, as the “interests” they make double, triple, quadruple in value, incentivizing them even further to hold
What I’ve described in points 1 to 3 is pretty basic stuff. Economics 101. It’s a positive feedback loop:
More MN’s/stakers = less coins in circulation = higher price = higher “interests” earned = more people want in = even less coins in circulation = even higher price = even higher “interests”, and it repeats itself until an equilibrium is reached (judging from PivX, equilibrium is at or around 425M market cap). Everybody wants in early on PoS coins, even moreso with MN coins, because of that simple fact. Early dash masternode owners are pretty much laughing right now.
Everyone FOMO’s a good masternode coin, and that’s a fact, pure and simple. 5)
Alright, now let’s dive into the actual “technical” merits of Phore. Phore is developed by an anonymous team. The same team that created Kryptcoin a few years ago (a coin with a decentralized marketplace). The team performed in a stellar fashion with kryptcoin, as well as their marketplace. Unfortunately, they were way
ahead of their time with the marketplace. Most people didn’t even know what a bitcoin was back then. Phore definitely has this “old school, underground project” feel to it, and you will notice a good chunk of its community on discord are crypto believers from well before crypto was even talked about. They are “remaking” Kryptcoin from scratch, with tons of added features, and an even better marketplace. The fact they pulled it off back then only further reassures me that they will pull it off even better this time. This team actually has something under its belt. 6)
Phore will have SegWit, as well as Smart Contracts. Yep, you read that right, smart contracts and dApps will eventually be running on PHORE. Zerocoin protocol as well for completely anonymous transactions. 7)
Phore is integrating a Decentralized marketplace based on OpenBazaar’s codebase. They aim to have it running smoother, with a better UI and make it very intuitive. If there’s one team you have to believe can pull it off, it’s definitely the Phore dev team (They already did it in the past!) And the best part is that it’s not for late 2018 unlike some other coins. Nope. We are already in the testing phase, and it should launch somewhere in Q1 2018. 8)
Although it is obvious, I thought I’d mention it for the less familiar: 10% of each block reward goes to the development fund. This means the project has a constant flow of money to hire new devs, grow the marketing team, grow the project, pay for exchange listing fees, etc.
(They’ve already added an extra dev & an extra marketing team member, just this week, and are already hiring right now for another dev position. So, if you are a talented dev, feel free to apply!
They have applied for Binance today. Although this does NOT mean it is guaranteed, at all, it’s good to see them applying to a variety of exchanges. It is currently only available on cryptopia and is skyrocketing.
Getting added to Binance, Bittrex and the likes would make it explode in a ridiculous way. 10)
Point number 10 will be a little off topic, to put us in context for point #11. Personally, I like to contribute feedback to projects i truely believe in. One example I came up with was a cool idea for COSS and I let Rune (COSS founder) know about it. Basically, when COSS will get FIAT trading, it is impossible for people to get USD and EUR “fee split” from holding COSS, as USD and EUR are not compatible with the DAO, which is an Ethereum Smart Contract.
My way around this was to create a “COSSusd and a COSSeur”, basically an ERC20 token that’s automatically created/destroyed as FIAT is deposited/withdrawn from the exchange. People sending fiat over to COSS would basically be credited with the “COSSusd or COSSeur”, trade with it, and then when they want to withdraw they would exchange their ERC20 for FIAT and withdraw it via wire transfer. The whole thing would be smart-contract powered and transparent so there is always the same number of COSSusd and Real USD on COSS.
Basically, this would result in COSS holders receiving “fiat dividends” as well, and not only “crypto dividends”. Rune is currently in the process of getting legal opinion on this idea as he is an adamant believer in compliance and wants to do everything by the Book. 11)
Well, for Phore, I’ve also contributed a few ideas to attempt to make the marketplace go viral. Viral as in mainstream viral, not only viral in the crypto-space
. The devs, advisors, marketing team, advisors and even the community were all very impressed and took notes of everything. Now I cannot comment on what will and what won’t be implemented, but overall my feedback was received in an extremely positive manner. Here goes: To get the mainstream we need something like: https://www.reddit.com/vertcoin/comments/7ixkbf/vertbase_a_vertcoin_to_usd_exchange/ Basically an easy gateway that's only fiat > phore. Coded in a way that when you purchase with fiat it automatically sends it to your wallet (and obviously we'd need to have a phore mobile wallet app). This is how Phore will go mainstream, no way around it, unless we wanna wait 10+ years for every crypto "newbies" coming in to actually go through the lengthy process of learning about crypto, how they work, familiarize themselves, etc. So many newbies flooding in, we definitely need easy one-click fiat > phore solution. Plus it would be super easy for me or phore marketing team (or both, working together) to put up a small nice and concise "press release kit" and send it out to all the major media outlets (all the big blogs, bloomberg, yahoo finance, lifestyle blogs for the libertarian / marijuana users / all the people that are into the whole “freedom thing” as well as all media outlets targeted to the 18-30 crowd). Facebook advertising campaigns (targeting 18-35 age range, people interested in crypto, people interested in "online commerce", etc etc.) as well as google advertising campaigns (people search amazon or ebay, and they find our sponsored paid ad on top saying "thinking of trying amazon? Check out the phore marketplace, it's cheaper, blockchain-powered and 100% decentralized".
*Instagram campaigns as well, lots of the 16-30 crowd there. Instagram, google, Facebook and Reddit campaigns and any other viable channels. We can do all these things AND succeed at them quite easily, all we need is 1) an intuitive marketplace, which the devs are busting their asses off to achieve and we KNOW it'll be phenomenal, and 2) a fiat > phore gateway integrated. That second point will make or break it in terms of mainstream adoption, hence why it's indispensable to have it before we tackle "mainstream marketing" via FB, IG, Google, Reddit, Twitter, Blogs & Other Media outlets. Ideally the fiat > phore gateway would be on the website itself, so people get credited their phore directly on their marketplace account. With a mobile wallet being a nice add-on of course so they can keep the extra phore in there when not in use, and 1-click transfer from marketplace to mobile wallet and vice versa, "a la paypal/dash evolution. TL;DR for the lazy:
Masternodes + PoS //
Self-sufficient project due to the “treasury fund” //
Stellar team who has ALREADY DONE THIS before //
Currently underserved (cryptopia only) //
Team applied to exchanges including Binance //
Segwit + Smart Contracts + Strong privacy features //
Decentralized Marketplace being beta tested as we speak and launching Q1 2018 //
Strong incentive to hold as both Masternodes AND stakers dry up the supply for staking purposes, which creates a positive feedback loop (coins get bought, price goes up making the “staking & MN rewards go up”, making more people want a MN or Stake, more people buy, price rises again, “interests” earned go up, rinse and repeat in an endless loop until equilibrium is reached).
Currently, a masternode generates roughly 120phweek. Calculate Phore’s current price multiplied by 120 and you’ll get a pretty solid estimate of the weekly revenue generated from a Masternode. Lastly, here’s a cool pic comparing Phore to other privacy coins, for you visual folks: https://i.imgur.com/ZVVEqyH.jpg
As well as a cool short video from one of the winners of the community video contest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4veIgQmmBs Well, that’s it for now folks! As usual, not investment advice, and always do your own research before coming to conclusions. I am just a random internet stranger after all.
I am putting together my investment portfolio for 2018 and made a complete summary of the current Top 100. Interestingly, I noticed that all coins can be categorized into 12 markets. Which markets do you think will play the biggest role in the coming year?
Here is a complete overview of all coins in an excel sheet including name, a full description, market, TPS, risk profile, time since launch (negative numbers mean that they are launching that many months in the future) and market cap. You can also sort by all of these fields of course. Coins written in bold are the strongest contenders within their market either due to having the best technology or having a small market cap and still excellent technology and potential. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s8PHcNvvjuy848q18py_CGcu8elRGQAUIf86EYh4QZo/edit#gid=0
The 12 markets are
- Currency 13 coins
- Platform 25 coins
- Ecosystem 9 coins
- Privacy 9 coins
- Currency Exchange Tool 8 coins
- Gaming & Gambling 4 coins
- Misc 15 coins
- Social Network 4 coins
- Fee Token 3 coins
- Decentralized Data Storage 4 coins
- Cloud Computing 2 coins
- Stable Coin 3 coins
Before we look at the individual markets, we need to take a look of the overall market and its biggest issue, scalability, first:
Cryptocurrencies aim to be a decentralized currency that can be used worldwide. Their goal is to replace dollar, Euro, Yen, all FIAT currencies globally. The coin that will achieve that will be worth several trillion dollars.
Bitcoin can only process 7 transactions per second (TPS) currently. In order to replace all FIAT, it would need to perform at least at VISA levels, which usually processes around 3,000 TPS, up to 25,000 TPS during peak times and a maximum of 64,000 TPS. That means that this cryptocurrency would need to be able to perform at least several thousand TPS. However, a ground breaking technology should not look at current technology to set a goal for its use, i.e. estimating the number of emails sent in 1990 based on the number of faxes sent wasn’t a good estimate.
For that reason, 10,000 TPS is the absolute baseline for a cryptocurrency that wants to replace FIAT. This brings me to IOTA, which wants to connect all 80 billion IoT devices that are expected to exist by 2025, which constantly communicate with each other, possibly creating 80 billion or more transactions per second. This is the benchmark that cryptocurrencies should be aiming for. Currently, 8 billion devices are connected to the Internet.
With its Lightning network recently launched, Bitcoin is realistically looking at 50,000 possible TPS soon. Other notable cryptocurrencies besides IOTA and Bitcoin are Nano with 7,000 TPS already tested, Dash with several billion TPS possible with Masternodes, Neo, LISK and RHOC with 100,000 TPS by 2020, Ripple with 50,000 TPS, Ethereum with 10,000 TPS with Sharding.
However, it needs to be said that scalability usually goes at the cost of decentralization and security. So, it needs to be seen, which of these technologies can prove themselves decentralized while maintaining high TPS.
Without further ado, here are the coins of the first market. Each market is sorted by market cap.
Market 1 - Currency:
- Bitcoin: 1st generation blockchain with currently bad scalability, though the implementation of the Lightning Network looks promising and could alleviate most scalability and high energy use concerns.
- Ripple: Centralized currency that might become very successful due to tight involvement with banks and cross-border payments for financial institutions; banks and companies like Western Union and Moneygram (who they are currently working with) as customers customers. However, it seems they are aiming for more decentralization now.https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/. Has high TPS due to Proof of Correctness algorithm.
- Bitcoin Cash: Bitcoin fork with the difference of having an 8 times bigger block size, making it 8 times more scalable than Bitcoin currently. Further block size increases are planned. Only significant difference is bigger block size while big blocks lead to further problems that don't seem to do well beyond a few thousand TPS. Opponents to a block size argue that increasing the block size limit is unimaginative, offers only temporary relief, and damages decentralization by increasing costs of participation. In order to preserve decentralization, system requirements to participate should be kept low. To understand this, consider an extreme example: very big blocks (1GB+) would require data center level resources to validate the blockchain. This would preclude all but the wealthiest individuals from participating.Community seems more open than Bitcoin's though.
- Litecoin : Little brother of Bitcoin. Bitcoin fork with different mining algorithm but not much else.Copies everything that Bitcoin does pretty much. Lack of real innovation.
- Dash: Dash (Digital Cash) is a fork of Bitcoin and focuses on user ease. It has very fast transactions within seconds, low fees and uses Proof of Service from Masternodes for consensus. They are currently building a system called Evolution which will allow users to send money using usernames and merchants will find it easy to integrate Dash using the API. You could say Dash is trying to be a PayPal of cryptocurrencies. Currently, cryptocurrencies must choose between decentralization, speed, scalability and can pick only 2. With Masternodes, Dash picked speed and scalability at some cost of decentralization, since with Masternodes the voting power is shifted towards Masternodes, which are run by Dash users who own the most Dash.
- IOTA: 3rd generation blockchain called Tangle, which has a high scalability, no fees and instant transactions. IOTA aims to be the connective layer between all 80 billion IOT devices that are expected to be connected to the Internet in 2025, possibly creating 80 billion transactions per second or 800 billion TPS, who knows. However, it needs to be seen if the Tangle can keep up with this scalability and iron out its security issues that have not yet been completely resolved.
- Nano: 3rd generation blockchain called Block Lattice with high scalability, no fees and instant transactions. Unlike IOTA, Nano only wants to be a payment processor and nothing else, for now at least. With Nano, every user has their own blockchain and has to perform a small amount of computing for each transaction, which makes Nano perform at 300 TPS with no problems and 7,000 TPS have also been tested successfully. Very promising 3rd gen technology and strong focus on only being the fastest currency without trying to be everything.
- Decred: As mining operations have grown, Bitcoin’s decision-making process has become more centralized, with the largest mining companies holding large amounts of power over the Bitcoin improvement process. Decred focuses heavily on decentralization with their PoW Pos hybrid governance system to become what Bitcoin was set out to be. They will soon implement the Lightning Network to scale up. While there do not seem to be more differences to Bitcoin besides the novel hybrid consensus algorithm, which Ethereum, Aeternity and Bitcoin Atom are also implementing, the welcoming and positive Decred community and professoinal team add another level of potential to the coin.
- Bitcoin Atom: Atomic Swaps and hybrid consenus. This looks like the only Bitcoin clone that actually is looking to innovate next to Bitcoin Cash.
- Dogecoin: Litecoin fork, fantastic community, though lagging behind a bit in technology.
- Bitcoin Gold: A bit better security than bitcoin through ASIC resistant algorithm, but that's it. Not that interesting.
- Digibyte: Digibyte's PoS blockchain is spread over a 100,000+ servers, phones, computers, and nodes across the globe, aiming for the ultimate level of decentralization. DigiByte’s adoption over the past four years has been slow. The DigiByte website offers a lot of great marketing copy and buzzwords. However, there’s not much technical information about what they have planned for the future. You could say Digibyte is like Bitcoin, but with shorter blocktimes and a multi-algorithm. However, that's not really a difference big enough to truly set themselves apart from Bitcoin, since these technologies could be implemented by any blockchain without much difficulty. Their decentralization is probably their strongest asset, however, this also change quickly if the currency takes off and big miners decide to go into Digibyte.
- Bitcoin Diamond Asic resistant Bitcoin and Copycat
Market 2 - Platform
Most of the cryptos here have smart contracts and allow dapps (Decentralized apps) to be build on their platform and to use their token as an exchange of value between dapp services.
- Ethereum: 2nd generation blockchain that allows the use of smart contracts. Bad scalability currently, though this concern could be alleviated by the soon to be implemented Lightning Network aka the Raiden Network, Plasma and its Sharding concept.
- EOS: Promising technology that wants to be able do everything, from smart contracts like Ethereum, scalability similar to Nano with 1000 tx/second + near instant transactions and zero fees, to also wanting to be a platform for dapps. However, EOS doesn't have a product yet and everything is just promises still. There are lots of red flags, e.g. having dumped $500 million Ether over the last 2 months and possibly bought back EOS to increase the size of their ICO, which has been going on for over a year and has raised several billion dollars. All in all, their market cap is way too high for that and not even having a product. However, Mainnet release is in 1 month, which could change everything.
- Cardano: Similar to Ethereum/EOS, however, only promises made with no delivery yet, highly overrated right now. Interesting concept though. Market cap way too high for not even having a product. Somewhat promising technology.
- VeChain: Singapore-based project that’s building a business enterprise platform and inventory tracking system. Examples are verifying genuine luxury goods and food supply chains. Has one of the strongest communities in the crypto world. Most hyped token of all, with merit though.
- Neo: Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real world adoption. There are currently only 9 nodes, each of which are being run by a company/entity hand selected by the NEO council (most of which are located in china) and are under contract. This means that although the locations of the nodes may differ, ultimately the neo council can bring them down due to their legal contracts. In fact this has been done in the past when the neo council was moving 50 million neo that had been locked up. Also dbft (or neo's implmentation of it) has failed underload causing network outages during major icos. The first step in decentralization is that the NEO Counsel will select trusted nodes (Universities, business partners, etc.) and slowly become less centralized that way. The final step in decentralization will be allowing NEO holders to vote for new nodes, similar to a DPoS system (ARK/EOS/LISK). NEO has a regulation/government friendly ideology. Finally they are trying to work undewith the Chinese government in regards to regulations. If for some reason they wanted it shut down, they could just shut it down.
- Stellar:PoS system, similar goals as Ripple, but more of a platform than only a currency. 80% of Stellar are owned by Stellar.org still, making the currency centralized.
- Ethereum classic: Original Ethereum that decided not to fork after a hack. The Ethereum that we know is its fork. Uninteresing, because it has a lot of less resources than Ethereum now and a lot less community support.
- Ziliqa: Zilliqa is building a new way of sharding. 2400 tpx already tested, 10,000 tps soon possible by being linearly scalable with the number of nodes. That means, the more nodes, the faster the network gets. They are looking at implementing privacy as well.
- QTUM: Enables Smart contracts on the Bitcoin blockchain. Useful.
- Icon: Korean ethereum. Decentralized application platform that's building communities in partnership with banks, insurance providers, hospitals, and universities. Focused on ID verification and payments.
- LISK: Lisk's difference to other BaaS is that side chains are independent to the main chain and have to have their own nodes. Similar to neo whole allows dapps to deploy their blockchain to. Like most cryptocurrencies, Lisk is currently somewhat centralized with a small group of members owning more than 50% of the delegated positions. Lisk plans to change the consensus algorithm for that reason in the near future.
- Rchain: Similar to Ethereum with smart contract, though much more scalable at an expected 40,000 TPS and possible 100,000 TPS. Not launched yet. No product launched yet, though promising technology. Not overvalued, probably at the right price right now.
- ARDR: Similar to Lisk. Ardor is a public blockchain platform that will allow people to utilize the blockchain technology of Nxt through the use of child chains. A child chain, which is a ‘light’ blockchain that can be customized to a certain extent, is designed to allow easy self-deploy for your own blockchain. Nxt claims that users will "not need to worry" about security, as that part is now handled by the main chain (Ardor). This is the chief innovation of Ardor. Ardor was evolved from NXT by the same company. NEM started as a NXT clone.
- Ontology: Similar to Neo. Interesting coin
- Bytom: Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.
- Nxt: Similar to Lisk
- Aeternity: We’ve seen recently, that it’s difficult to scale the execution of smart contracts on the blockchain. Crypto Kitties is a great example. Something as simple as creating and trading unique assets on Ethereum bogged the network down when transaction volume soared. Ethereum and Zilliqa address this problem with Sharding. Aeternity focuses on increasing the scalability of smart contracts and dapps by moving smart contracts off-chain. Instead of running on the blockchain, smart contracts on Aeternity run in private state channels between the parties involved in the contracts. State channels are lines of communication between parties in a smart contract. They don’t touch the blockchain unless they need to for adjudication or transfer of value. Because they’re off-chain, state channel contracts can operate much more efficiently. An important aspect of smart contract and dapp development is access to outside data sources. This could mean checking the weather in London, score of a football game, or price of gold. Oracles provide access to data hosted outside the blockchain. In many blockchain projects, oracles represent a security risk and potential point of failure, since they tend to be singular, centralized data streams. Aeternity proposes decentralizing oracles with their oracle machine. Doing so would make outside data immutable and unchangeable once it reaches Aeternity’s blockchain. Aeternity’s network runs on on a hybrid of proof of work and proof of stake. Founded by a long-time crypto-enthusiast and early colleague of Vitalik Buterin, Yanislav Malahov. Promising concept though not product yet
- Stratis: Different to LISK, Stratis will allow businesses and organizations to create their own blockchain according to their own needs, but secured on the parent Stratis chain. Stratis’s simple interface will allow organizations to quickly and easily deploy and/or test blockchain functionality of the Ethereum, BitShares, BitCoin, Lisk and Stratis environements.
- Status: Status provides access to all of Ethereum’s decentralized applications (dapps) through an app on your smartphone. It opens the door to mass adoption of Ethereum dapps by targeting the fastest growing computer segment in the world – smartphone users.
- Ark: Fork of Lisk that focuses on a smaller feature set. Ark wallets can only vote for one delegate at a time which forces delegates to compete against each other and makes cartel formations incredibly hard, if not impossible.
- Neblio: Similar to Neo, but at a 30x smaller market cap.
- NEM: Is similar to Neo. However, it has no marketing team, very high market cap for little clarilty what they do.
- Bancor: Bancor is a Decentralized Liquidity Network that allows you to hold any Ethereum token and convert it to any other token in the network, with no counter party, at an automatically calculated price, using a simple web wallet.
- Dragonchain: The Purpose of DragonChain is to help companies quickly and easily incorporate blockchain into their business applications. Many companies might be interested in making this transition because of the benefits associated with serving clients over a blockchain – increased efficiency and security for transactions, a reduction of costs from eliminating potential fraud and scams, etc.
- Skycoin: Transactions with zero fees that take apparently two seconds, unlimited transaction rate, no need for miners and block rewards, low power usage, all of the usual cryptocurrency technical vulnerabilities fixed, a consensus mechanism superior to anything that exists, resistant to all conceivable threats (government censorship, community infighting, cybenucleaconventional warfare, etc). Skycoin has their own consensus algorithm known as Obelisk written and published academically by an early developer of Ethereum. Obelisk is a non-energy intensive consensus algorithm based on a concept called ‘web of trust dynamics’ which is completely different to PoW, PoS, and their derivatives. Skywire, the flagship application of Skycoin, has the ambitious goal of decentralizing the internet at the hardware level and is about to begin the testnet in April. However, this is just one of the many facets of the Skycoin ecosystem. Skywire will not only provide decentralized bandwidth but also storage and computation, completing the holy trinity of commodities essential for the new internet. Skycion a smear campaign launched against it, though they seem legit and reliable. Thus, they are probably undervalued.
Market 3 - Ecosystem
The 3rd market with 11 coins is comprised of ecosystem coins, which aim to strengthen the ease of use within the crypto space through decentralized exchanges, open standards for apps and more
- Nebulas: Similar to how Google indexes webpages Nebulas will index blockchain projects, smart contracts & data using the Nebulas rank algorithm that sifts & sorts the data. Developers rewarded NAS to develop & deploy on NAS chain. Nebulas calls this developer incentive protocol – basically rewards are issued based on how often dapp/contract etc. is used, the more the better the rewards and Proof of devotion. Works like DPoS except the best, most economically incentivised developers (Bookkeeppers) get the forging spots. Ensuring brains stay with the project (Cross between PoI & PoS). 2,400 TPS+, DAG used to solve the inter-transaction dependencies in the PEE (Parallel Execution Environment) feature, first crypto Wallet that supports the Lightening Network.
- Waves: Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding platform. Let’s companies and projects to issue and manage their own digital coin tokens to raise money.
- Salt: Leveraging blockchain assets to secure cash loands. Plans to offer cash loans in traditional currencies, backed by your cryptocurrency assets. Allows lenders worldwide to skip credit checks for easier access to affordable loans.
- CHAINLINK: ChainLink is a decentralized oracle service, the first of its kind. Oracles are defined as an ‘agent’ that finds and verifies real-world occurrences and submits this information to a blockchain to be used in smart contracts.With ChainLink, smart contract users can use the network’s oracles to retrieve data from off-chain application program interfaces (APIs), data pools, and other resources and integrate them into the blockchain and smart contracts. Basically, ChainLink takes information that is external to blockchain applications and puts it on-chain. The difference to Aeternity is that Chainlink deploys the smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain while Aeternity has its own chain.
- WTC: Combines blockchain with IoT to create a management system for supply chains Interesting
- Ethos unifyies all cryptos. Ethos is building a multi-cryptocurrency phone wallet. The team is also building an investment diversification tool and a social network
- Komodo: The Komodo blockchain platform uses Komodo’s open-source cryptocurrency for doing transparent, anonymous, private, and fungible transactions. They are then made ultra-secure using Bitcoin’s blockchain via a Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) protocol and decentralized crowdfunding (ICO) platform to remove middlemen from project funding. Offers services for startups to create and manage their own Blockchains.
- Aion: Today, there are hundreds of blockchains. In the coming years, with widespread adoption by mainstream business and government, these will be thousands or millions. Blockchains don’t talk to each other at all right now, they are like the PCs of the 1980s. The Aion network is able to support custom blockchain architectures while still allowing for cross-chain interoperability by enabling users to exchange data between any Aion-compliant blockchains by making use of an interchain framework that allows for messages to be relayed between blockchains in a completely trust-free manner.
- Tenx: Raised 80 million, offers cryptocurrency-linked credit cards that let you spend virtual money in real life. Developing a series of payment platforms to make spending cryptocurrency easier.
Market 4 - Privacy
The 4th market are privacy coins. As you might know, Bitcoin is not anonymous. If the IRS or any other party asks an exchange who is the identity behind a specific Bitcoin address, they know who you are and can track back almost all of the Bitcoin transactions you have ever made and all your account balances. Privacy coins aim to prevent exactly that through address fungability, which changes addresses constantly, IP obfuscation and more. There are 2 types of privacy coins, one with completely privacy and one with optional privacy. Optional Privacy coins like Dash and Nav have the advantage of more user friendliness over completely privacy coins such as Monero and Enigma.
- Monero: Currently most popular privacy coin, though with a very high market cap. Since their privacy is all on chain, all prior transactions would be deanonymized if their protocol is ever cracked. This requires a quantum computing attack though. PIVX is better in that regard.
- Zcash: A decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that hide the sender, recipient, and value of transactions. Offers users the option to make transactions public later for auditing. Decent privacy coin, though no default privacy
- Verge: Calls itself privacy coin without providing private transactions, multiple problems over the last weeks has a toxic community, and way too much hype for what they have.
- Bytecoin: First privacy-focused cryptocurrency with anonymous transactions. Bytecoin’s code was later adapted to create Monero, the more well-known anonymous cryptocurrency. Has several scam accusations, 80% pre-mine, bad devs, bad tech
- Bitcoin Private: A merge fork of Bitcoin and Zclassic with Zclassic being a fork of Zcash with the difference of a lack of a founders fee required to mine a valid block. This promotes a fair distribution, preventing centralized coin ownership and control. Bitcoin private offers the optional ability to keep the sender, receiver, and amount private in a given transaction. However, this is already offered by several good privacy coins (Monero, PIVX) and Bitcoin private doesn't offer much more beyond this.
- PIVX: As a fork of Dash, PIVX uses an advanced implementation of the Zerocoin protocol to provide it’s privacy. This is a form of zeroknowledge proofs, which allow users to spend ‘Zerocoins’ that have no link back to them. Unlike Zcash u have denominations in PIVX, so they can’t track users by their payment amount being equal to the amount of ‘minted’ coins, because everyone uses the same denominations. PIVX is also implementing Bulletproofs, just like Monero, and this will take care of arguably the biggest weakness of zeroknowledge protocols: the trusted setup.
- Zcoin: PoW cryptocurrency. Private financial transactions, enabled by the Zerocoin Protocol. Zcoin is the first full implementation of the Zerocoin Protocol, which allows users to have complete privacy via Zero-Knowledge cryptographic proofs.
- Enigma: Monero is to Bitcoin what enigma is to Ethereum. Enigma is for making the data used in smart contracts private. More of a platform for dapps than a currency like Monero. Very promising.
- Navcoin: Like bitcoin but with added privacy and pos and 1,170 tps, but only because of very short 30 second block times. Though, privacy is optional, but aims to be more user friendly than Monero. However, doesn't really decide if it wants to be a privacy coin or not. Same as Zcash.Strong technology, non-shady team.
Market 5 - Currency Exchange Tool
Due to the sheer number of different cryptocurrencies, exchanging one currency for the other it still cumbersome. Further, merchants don’t want to deal with overcluttered options of accepting cryptocurrencies. This is where exchange tool like Req come in, which allow easy and simple exchange of currencies.
- Cryptonex: Fiat and currency exchange between various blockchain services, similar to REQ.
- QASH: Qash is used to fuel its liquid platform which will be an exchange that will distribute their liquidity pool. Its product, the Worldbook is a multi-exchange order book that matches crypto to crypto, and crypto to fiat and the reverse across all currencies. E.g., someone is selling Bitcoin is USD on exchange1 not owned by Quoine and someone is buying Bitcoin in EURO on exchange 2 not owned by Quoine. They turned it on to test it a few months ago for an hour or so and their exchange was the top exchange in the world by 4x volume for the day because all Worldbook trades ran through it. Binance wants BNB to be used on their one exchange. Qash wants their QASH token embedded in all of their partners.
- Kyber: network Exchange between cryptocurrencies, similar to REQ. Features automatic coin conversions for payments. Also offers payment tools for developers and a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Achain: Building a boundless blockchain world like Req .
- Centrality: Centrality is a decentralized market place for dapps that are all connected together on a blockchain-powered system. Centrality aims to allow businesses to work together using blockchain technology. With Centrality, startups can collaborate through shared acquisition of customers, data, merchants, and content. That shared acquisition occurs across the Centrality blockchain, which hosts a number of decentralized apps called Scenes. Companies can use CENTRA tokens to purchase Scenes for their app, then leverage the power of the Centrality ecosystem to quickly scale. Some of Centrality's top dapps are, Skoot, a travel experience marketplace that consists of a virtual companion designed for free independent travelers and inbound visitors, Belong, a marketplace and an employee engagement platform that seems at helping business provide rewards for employees, Merge, a smart travel app that acts as a time management system, Ushare, a transports application that works across rental cars, public transport, taxi services, electric bikes and more. All of these dapps are able to communicate with each other and exchange data through Centrality.
- Bitshares: Exchange between cryptocurrencies. Noteworthy are the 1.5 second average block times and throughput potential of 100,000 transactions per second with currently 2,400 TPS having been proven. However, Bitshares had several Scam accusations in the past.
- Loopring: A protocol that will enable higher liquidity between exchanges and personal wallets by pooling all orders sent to its network and fill these orders through the order books of multiple exchanges. When using Loopring, traders never have to deposit funds into an exchange to begin trading. Even with decentralized exchanges like Ether Delta, IDex, or Bitshares, you’d have to deposit your funds onto the platform, usually via an Ethereum smart contract. But with Loopring, funds always remain in user wallets and are never locked by orders. This gives you complete autonomy over your funds while trading, allowing you to cancel, trim, or increase an order before it is executed.
- ZRX: Open standard for dapps. Open, permissionless protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. In 0x protocol, orders are transported off-chain, massively reducing gas costs and eliminating blockchain bloat. Relayers help broadcast orders and collect a fee each time they facilitate a trade. Anyone can build a relayer.
Market 6 - Gaming
With an industry size of $108B worldwide, Gaming is one of the largest markets in the world. For sure, cryptocurrencies will want to have a share of that pie.
- Storm: Mobile game currency on a platform with 9 million players.
- Fun: A platform for casino operators to host trustless, provably-fair gambling through the use of smart contracts, as well as creating their own implementation of state channels for scalability.
- Electroneum: Mobile game currency They have lots of technical problems, such as several 51% attacks
- Wax: Marketplace to trade in-game items
Market 7 - Misc
There are various markets being tapped right now. They are all summed up under misc.
- OMG: Omise is designed to enable financial services for people without bank accounts. It works worldwide and with both traditional money and cryptocurrencies.
- Power ledger: Australian blockchain-based cryptocurrency and energy trading platform that allows for decentralized selling and buying of renewable energy. Unique market and rather untapped market in the crypto space.
- Populous: Populous is a platform that connects business owners and invoice buyers without middlemen. Furthermore, it is a peer-to-peer (P2P) platform that uses blockchain to provide small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) a more efficient way to participate in invoice financing. Businesses can sell their outstanding invoices at a discount to quickly free up some cash. Invoice sellers get cash flow to fund their business and invoice buyers earn interest.
- Monacoin: The first Japanese cryptocurrency. Focused on micro-transactions and based on a popular internet meme of a type-written cat. This makes it similar to Dogecoin. Very niche, tiny market.
- Revain: Legitimizing reviews via the blockchain. Interesting concept, though market not as big.
- Augur: Platform to forecast and make wagers on the outcome of real-world events (AKA decentralized predictions). Uses predictions for a “wisdom of the crowd” search engine. Not launched yet.
- Substratum: Revolutionzing hosting industry via per request billing as a decentralized internet hosting system. Uses a global network of private computers to create the free and open internet of the future. Participants earn cryptocurrency. Interesting concept.
- Veritaseum: Is supposed to be a peer to peer gateway, though it looks like very much like a scam.
- TRON: Tronix is looking to capitalize on ownership of internet data to content creators. However, they plagiarized their white paper, which is a no go. They apologized, so it needs to be seen how they will conduct themselves in the future. Extremely high market cap for not having a product, nor proof of concept.
- Syscoin: A cryptocurrency with a decentralized marketplace that lets people buy and sell products directly without third parties. Trying to remove middlemen like eBay and Amazon.
- Hshare: Most likely scam because of no code changes, most likely pump and dump scheme, dead community.
- BAT: An Ethereum-based token that can be exchanged between content creators, users, and advertisers. Decentralized ad-network that pays based on engagement and attention.
- Dent: Decentralizeed exchange of mobile data, enabling mobile data to be marketed, purchased or distributed, so that users can quickly buy or sell data from any user to another one.
- Ncash: End to end encrypted Identification system for retailers to better serve their customers .
- Factom Secure record-keeping system that allows companies to store their data directly on the Blockchain. The goal is to make records more transparent and trustworthy .
Market 8 - Social network
Web 2.0 is still going strong and Web 3.0 is not going to ignore it. There are several gaming tokens already out there and a few with decent traction already, such as Steem, which is Reddit with voting through money is a very interesting one.
- Mithril: As users create content via social media, they will be rewarded for their contribution, the better the contribution, the more they will earn
- Steem: Like Reddit, but voting with money. Already launched product and Alexa rank 1,000 Thumbs up.
- Rdd: Reddcoin makes the process of sending and receiving money fun and rewarding for everyone. Reddcoin is dedicated to one thing – tipping on social networks as a way to bring cryptocurrency awareness and experience to the general public.
- Kin: Token for the platform Kik. Kik has a massive user base of 400 million people. Replacing paying with FIAT with paying with KIN might get this token to mass adoption very quickly.
Market 9 - Fee token
Popular exchanges realized that they can make a few billion dollars more by launching their own token. Owning these tokens gives you a reduction of trading fees. Very handy and BNB (Binance Coin) has been one of the most resilient tokens, which have withstood most market drops over the last weeks and was among the very few coins that could show growth.
- BNB: Fee token for Binance
- Gas: Not a Fee token for an exchange, but it is a dividend paid out on Neo and a currency that can be used to purchase services for dapps.
- Kucoin: Fee token for Kucoin
Market 10 - Decentralized Data Storage
Currently, data storage happens with large companies or data centers that are prone to failure or losing data. Decentralized data storage makes loss of data almost impossible by distributing your files to numerous clients that hold tiny pieces of your data. Remember Torrents? Torrents use a peer-to-peer network. It is similar to that. Many users maintain copies of the same file, when someone wants a copy of that file, they send a request to the peer-to-peer network., users who have the file, known as seeds, send fragments of the file to the requester. The requester receives many fragments from many different seeds, and the torrent software recompiles these fragments to form the original file.
- Gbyte: Byteball data is stored and ordered using directed acyclic graph (DAG) rather than blockchain. This allows all users to secure each other's data by referencing earlier data units created by other users, and also removes scalability limits common for blockchains, such as blocksize issue.
- Siacoin: Siacoin is decentralized storage platform. Distributes encrypted files to thousands of private users who get paid for renting out their disk space. Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from hosts on Sia. This is accomplish via "smart" storage contracts stored on the Sia blockchain. The smart contract provides a payment to the host only after the host has kept the file for a given amount of time. If the host loses the file, the host does not get paid.
- Maidsafecoin: MaidSafe stands for Massive Array of Internet Disks, Secure Access for Everyone.Instead of working with data centers and servers that are common today and are vulnerable to data theft and monitoring, You can think of SAFE as a crowd-sourced internet. It’s an autonomous network that automatically sets prices and distributes data and rents out hard drive disk space with a Blockchain-based storage solutions.When you upload a file to the network, such as a photo, it will be broken into pieces, hashed, and encrypted. Then, redundant copies of the data are created as well so that if someone storing your file turns off their computer, you will still have access to your data. And don’t worry, even with pieces of your data on other people’s computers, they won’t be able to read them. You can earn MadeSafeCoins by participating in storing data pieces from the network on your computer and thus earning a Proof of Resource.
- Storj: Storj aims to become a cloud storage platform that can’t be censored or monitored, or have downtime. Your files are encrypted, shredded into little pieces called 'shards', and stored in a decentralized network of computers around the globe. No one but you has a complete copy of your file, not even in an encrypted form.
Market 11 - Cloud computing
Obviously, renting computing power, one of the biggest emerging markets as of recent years, e.g. AWS and Digital Ocean, is also a service, which can be bought and managed via the blockchain.
- Golem: Allows easy use of Supercomputer in exchange for tokens. People worldwide can rent out their computers to the network and get paid for that service with Golem tokens.
- Elf: Allows easy use of Cloud computing in exchange for tokens.
Market 12 - Stablecoin
Last but not least, there are 2 stablecoins that have established themselves within the market. A stable coin is a coin that wants to be independent of the volatility of the crypto markets. This has worked out pretty well for Maker and DGD, accomplished through a carefully diversified currency fund and backing each token by 1g or real gold respectively. DO NOT CONFUSE DGD AND MAKER with their STABLE COINS DGX and DAI. DGD and MAKER are volatile, because they are the companies of DGX and DAI. DGX and DAI are the stable coins.
EDIT: Added a risk factor from 0 to 10. Significant scandals, mishaps, shady practices, questionable technology, increase the risk factor. Not having a product yet automatically means a risk factor of 6. Strong adoption and thus strong scrutiny or positive community lower the risk factor.
- DGD: Platform of the Stablecoin DGX. Every DGX coin is backed by 1g of gold and make use proof of asset consensus.
- Maker: Platform of the Stablecoin DAI that doesn't vary much in price through widespread and smart diversification of assets.
- USDT: is no cryptocurrency really, but a replacement for dollar for trading After months of asking for proof of dollar backing, still no response from Tether.
EDIT2: Added a subjective potential factor from 0 to 10, where its overall potential and a small or big market cap is factored in. Bitcoin with lots of potential only gets a 9, because of its massive market cap, because if Bitcoin goes 10x, smaller coins go 100x.
We are a free society united by the basic idea of freedom and justice, separated from geographical, religious, ethnic and gender prejudices, we reaffirm this document, and we promise to protect freedom and benefit people always and everywhere.
The PORTBITX project team creates a service whose main idea is to provide a mobile and convenient system where users and cryptocurrency owners can receive a wide range of services.
1 The essence of the project
The project team asks you to support the creation of a high-tech, simple, convenient and honest ecosystem for people who need to protect their rights and freedoms and use the right to be anonymous and financially independent.
The mission of the project is to create a service for storing and exchanging cryptocurrency assets, and also to become a tool allowing to conduct trading operations regardless of geographic location or language skills. Advantages of the project:
- Affordable and user-friendly interface;
- More than 1500 types of cryptocurrency assets;
- A large number of types of cryptocurrency pairs;
- The possibility of profit from the service PORTBITX;
- The ability to influence the strategy and operation of the service
- PORTBITX, by voting;
- Anonymity and confidentiality of the person;
- Investing in other projects on the PORTBITX platform;
- Creating your own projects;
- Hardfork support;
- Minimum commission for exchange operations;
- Minimum commission in trade operations;
- No or minimal transfer fee for PORTBITX.
2 State of affairs
Owing to ignorance or low awareness of people about the nature of cryptocurrency assets, cryptoindustry is mythologized in modern society. This applies to both ordinary people and officials in authority.
As a rule, in the minds of people there is more confidence in traditional financial instruments than in technology during their development, for example blockchain (the inability to change the information block / blockchain chain).History knows many examples when the governments of different countries, guided by the interests of their citizens, inadvertently led to the decline of advanced civil initiatives. This time is a period of complex formation of crypto-economics and state relations, which is still in the making.
The project that we present to your attention has no borders between countries and peoples. And we, a group of enthusiasts, would very much like to cooperate with large government organizations. But, to our deep regret, the states currently at the stage of formation of their cryptocurrency policies make mistakes that negatively affect the crypto community.
The market of cryptocurrency assets, which has a ten-year history of development, is very sensitive to various statements by officials. However, unqualified criticism cannot withstand the global trend. And no one can stop the future.
With all the desire, time does not stand still, technologies themselves continue to evolve, new technologies, new projects, new views that can be upgraded in the distant future, as well as processes of government and regulation themselves, to introduce innovative elements into them. We do not expect the distant future, and many tools are available now. And we have something to offer you.
This is especially relevant against the backdrop of the upcoming global financial crisis, with the inevitable decline in trust in state financial institutions; cryptocurrency have high chances of becoming more popular in the absence of other technological alternatives.
As we noted earlier, there is a lack of awareness among people about Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. These technologies are extremely undervalued, since there is much more benefit in them than one can imagine.
In the cryptocurrency assets industry itself, there are fraudsters at this time who are trying to steal or fraudulently get your money.
At the same time, there are many honest crypto projects that can not be realized due to stereotypes of perception of them as fraudulent. Objectively, they could be judged by their work and projects that have been successfully implemented. In principle, it is necessary to be cautious in terms of investing in any projects, even if they are guaranteed by reputable people or companies. No reputable person or company can match the level of guarantee and security of your assets, as in the Bitcoin blockchain.In any case, the decision to invest is yours, not imposed by restrictions, and the responsibility lies with you.
According to Road Map, we intend to fulfill all the terms of the agreement with our participants.
We do not promise you a high yield of our tokens, we put all our experience into the overall welfare of the project and each user. There will be no delisting on the service until the community votes for the opposite.
Our risk is collective. We urge you to make an adequate and balanced choice, instead of imposing any other opinion on you. We are not supporters of aggressive marketing.
There are many cryptocurrency assets and it’s difficult for a regular user to store and exchange them, as well as use them in everyday life.
- User choice is limited, since most centralized services such as crypto exchanges, have only 3-4 major currencies for converting all the others;
- the inability to use a large number of different pairs – many exchange services cannot provide such an exchange;
- many centralized services require identity verification;most services do not provide remuneration for owning company tokens or users do not share company profits among themselves;
- some centralized services hide revenues earned during Hardfork;
- almost no one service does not give the right to address strategic issues
- for the service. The right is always for the service;
- public opinion can not affect the cryptocurrency service;
- There is no way to verify the accuracy of data provided by a cryptocurrency service.
These are problems that affect users and cryptocurrency in general.
The PORTBITX project guarantees compliance with all of its obligations and user rights.
We integrate community communications into our PORTBITX service. Users are offered the following functions:
- We do not limit users in choosing their currency conversion. the ability to exchange and trade any cryptocurrency assets. The user can exchange one cryptocurrency asset for any other. For such operations in the PORTBITX service, a multitude of cryptocurrency pairs is presented;
- No verification. Anonymity will be respected under any circumstances. The right to conceal one’s identity is necessary primarily for people living in countries that do not respect human rights, where freedoms are violated and where the law does not work for the benefit of people;
- distribution of service profit for all members of the PORTBITX community under the terms of the user agreement;
- obtaining additional coins or tokens received in consequence of Hardfork (fork). Disclose all income received during the occurrence of a fork, the distribution takes place on the conditions provided by the company performing the fork;
- affect portbitx. Members of the PORTBITX community have the right to vote on the terms of the user agreement. Voting is closed, the results are publicly announced after the end of the voting;
- we update the local blockchain online, which contains information on all movements of funds;
- facilitating and expanding the functions of exchange operations. We are designed to solve difficulties in the exchange or sale of any cryptocurrency asset to the desired;
- transaction speed of more than 20,000 per second within the ecosystem, which will instantly make online purchases with a minimum commission;
- the creation of a sub-ecosystem is intended to facilitate the popularization of the crypto world and expand the horizons for trade and manufacturing enterprises;
- for cryptoindustry, we create a new kind of cooperation with users and set a new trend in the formation of a conscious and free society.
Direct market competitors are all decentralized and centralized services related to the purchase or sale of cryptoactive assets, as well as services that provide storage services on a cold or hot crypto wallet.
More than 16 thousand services and more than 2 thousand types of cryptocurrency assets.
We have the opportunity to offer our clients a reliable and open service for the storage and exchange of cryptocurrency assets.
The main competitors are such large cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Bitfinix, Bitrix, etc. These multibillion-dollar projects that can affect the entire market and regulate pricing also have millions of crypto communities.
This position is deserved by their work. There are, of course, disadvantages associated with the opacity of their activities, unlike us, but in general they play an important role in the cryptoindustry. Their trading volumes are impressive and inspiring, their mistakes lead to sharp price fluctuations in the crypto market.
There are still crypto exchange. In comparison with the leaders, they are significantly inferior in the volume and number of users. These exchanges include the bulk of all crypto exchanges on the market.
There are also exchange services on the market that allow you to exchange fiat money for cryptocurrency assets. Most often the commission is quite expensive. For example, they can range from 1% to 20%. Such a high commission can be explained by the fact that the locations where buyers and sellers are located have government restrictions or are prohibited.
In addition to all of the above, there are closed groups in social networks or instant messengers. There, people discuss and agree on the price and method of payment. Commissions are often not high from 0% to 5%, but one should not hope that such operations can be safe, since personal meetings are always accompanied by a risk to life or health.
Exchange transactions in the onion network may have no guarantees at all that the transaction will be successful. In deep web, everything works on credibility / reputation, and the higher the seller’s rating, the higher the likelihood of a successful outcome of the transaction. In the same place, you can sell tagged or stolen cryptocurrency assets. For this, there are special mixing sites to hide the criminal trail. These types of exchange operations are the most unreliable.
For this reason, one of the safest types of exchange operations is large centralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Such centralized services, sometimes using their position, impose their own rules, which leads to a loss of users’ material values.
PORTBITX is designed to empower cryptographic protection for maximum convenience and simplicity, as well as to protect the funds and personal data of users.
PORTBITX connects all cryptocurrency assets into one transport hub and creates highly efficient curvilinear isolation of the currency to make cryptocurrency as safe and close to people as possible.
A registered user of the PORTBITX portal can be any person supporting the general idea of a free society. Our users are anonymous and financially independent, with the right to vote and the right to receive common incomes obtained by the operation of the portal and the activity of the crypto community PORTBITX. For whom we create a service:
- owners of cryptocurrency assets;
- people who want to participate in the development of the crypto industry;
- people who want to make a profit in the crypto market actively or passively;
- people who want to maintain their right to anonymity;
- people want transparency and publicity;
It can be ordinary housewives, entrepreneurs, unemployed, self-employed, freelancers, people who invest in the future, wealthy investors, etc.
One of the advantages of the service is anonymity, which gives anyone the right to save and earn around the world online, without fear that tomorrow they will be forced to pay some strange fees or licenses.
Service users are interested in the distribution and real use of cryptocurrency.
Self-regulating community PORTBITX, respecting the rights of all project participants. Service users are:
- The user of the service does not have PORTBITX tokens frozen in his account;
- Service user with the right to profit;
- User with the right to profit and the right to vote.
For trust in the trade service there will be a seller rating for all types of goods and services presented. There will be a book of reviews about each seller, where each buyer has the right to leave a review about the product or service. This scheme is actively used in Darknet. The basic principle: the more positive reviews, the more trust. Each seller values his authority and thus provides the best possible product or service. The expression “customer is always right,” works because no one wants to lose their customers.Currently, according to blockchain.com, there are used 34 million people who hold their funds in Bitcoin. The remaining number of users is difficult to calculate, but according to our modest calculations, there are at least 2 times more other users in any other currency.
This suggests that there is still a great demand on the market for services of safe storage and exchange of cryptocurrency assets.
Bounty is a reward of users for PR-activity: subscriptions on forums, maintenance of topics in local language versions, translation of documents into a local language, publications in social networks, blogs and so on.
The terms of the bounty are published in the user profile of the section Terms and conditions of the bounty campaign.
To participate in the bounty campaign, bounty hunter, you need to register on the site PORTBITX.
You agree to the terms and conditions of the Bounty campaign if you register and do Bounty Hunt.
Tasks and their description are listed in the special section “Bounty Hunt”.
Each task is individual and has its own characteristics, so bounty hunters are invited to carefully study the conditions of each task.
Rewards are described in each task separately. The results of remuneration depend on the correct execution of the task.The remuneration is charged to the user’s personal account in the personal account.
There is also a payment history for completed tasks.
After the last fundraising stage, all information will be deleted in favor of the anonymity of users. We will also delete information about site visits and personal information that was required to specify to receive a reward. In the case of a request by third parties for data, we did not have information that could harm bounty hunters.
The bounty budget is 14,325,893
PORTBITX. The distribution of tokens in stages is as follows: Stage 1
– 6,325,000 PORTBITX; Stage 2
– 4 000 000 PORTBITX; Stage 3
– 4 000 893 PORTBITX.
Distribution of PORTBITX tokens:
- Remuneration for completed tasks – 9,283,178.7 PORTBITX;
- Referral system by activity – 1 031 464.3 PORTBITX;
- Investment Referral System – 11,250 – 4,011,250 PORTBITX.
If the ICO is not successful, the invested funds will be returned to investors, and the reward for bounty hunters will be canceled.
For this reason, we regulate and monitor the social activity of the bounty hunters so that the conduct of all ICO stages is successful.
For bounty campaigns, an application to the technical department is provided in order to correct them immediately in case of errors, as well as to assist the bounty hunters in carrying out their tasks.
We are building a healthy community, so we ask that the personal opinion and evaluation of the project PORTBITX of each participant be objective and adequate.
Each participant in the campaign bounty is our representative, and for us it is important to have a clear understanding of the face of responsibility and benefit that the community carries out.
On the market there are many companies involved in the exchange and storage of cryptocurrency assets.
The number of such services is more than 16,000 and this is not the limit, but it is precisely in the face of fierce competition that truly unique and competitive projects are born.
This market situation motivates us to create a truly useful and necessary service in order to make the range of our service available to a wide range of people.
Recently, according to Google Trends, interest in cryptocurrency has fallen significantly. Now interest has rolled back to the area of 2016-17.
Cryptocurrency industry continues to function and develop. Now on the blockchain, you can create your own e-government, your own elections and currency, everything is limited only by the imagination of all industry participants.
The ecosystem is actively developing for the use of cryptocurrency in trading operations. Governments and regulators in different countries are seeking greater transparency in the cryptocurrency industry.
Some, such as the Japanese government, license and regulate crypto exchange and services. In Japan, cryptocurrency has long been accepted as a means of payment in many outlets. In states with despotic regimes and an unstable economy, one of the few tools for the preservation and enhancement of assets is Bitcoin, for this reason in these countries the rate can differ greatly from the average market rate.
The financial crisis and the instability of markets around the world continues to cause fear among people. In some countries want to ban circulation of dollars. Gold cannot be bought in the usual way and owners may experience some difficulties in working with it. Gold has long ceased to be a means of payment.
The priority for us is the safe storage of cryptocurrency assets, maximum user convenience and integration, the popularization of the cryptoindustry in everyday life.
In order for cryptocurrency assets to be used and an integral part of human activity, we want to form a stable market. At the moment, the capitalization of the entire market for a number of years fluctuates in the range of $ 100– $ 300 billion. The range of exchange operations ranges from $ 13-16 billion per day. The number of cryptocurrency assets represented on the markets is more than 2000 types.
The dominance of the main cryptocurrency Bitcoin is in the range of 49-52% of the entire market.
The tendency to reduce the main quotes scares potential investors, but this is not a reason for surrendering positions to a multi-million dollar audience of crypto enthusiasts. The reason why people continue to create new projects and new systems for exchange and transactional systems is the benefits they bring to humanity. In the market, as well as around the world, there are many unscrupulous developers who need to fight.
We are engaged in creating and securing the credibility of the cryptoindustry so that the user can choose a reliable service or network, and not imposed by anyone. This is one of the fundamental aspects of a free community. The right of choice for the user, “the client is always right” is an integral part of the philosophy of the PORTBITX project. By the level of their responsibility, transparency, advanced thought, innovation, in the future, the work of PORTBITX will judge all cryptomir. The better we, PORTBITX work for the good of society, the more trust we have and the more users use the PORTBITX service.
PORTBITX is part of a new culture, part of an ecosystem where the core value is reputation based on trust. This is a project where reputation is more important than money, and utility and service to people is more important than ostentatious hospitality and external gloss, and the safety of the assets of our project participants is more important than our profit indicators.
Capitalization is growing steadily from year to year.
At the beginning of 2017, the capacity of the crypto market was around $ 19 billion. Now capitalization has grown to $ 200 billion. The growth is colossal, but the market is still young and there will be many more challenges on the way to which all market participants will have to respond. And our participants will be the most prepared.
The number of new blockchains and new projects is growing, and the number of participants in the crypto market is also growing. As a result, the attitude of people to the cryptoindustry is changing for the better, just like the cryptoindustry itself.
In 2017, the known cryptocurrency assets were less than 800 species, but now their number has grown. Now on the market represented more than 2,000 species.
Not all assets are honest, there are those whose purpose is to obtain short-term profits, which badly affects the reputation and trust in the cryptoindustry. But, if we recall the story of the beginning of our amazing world, then the price for one Bitcoin was $ 0.00000003. Since then, the situation in the cryptoindustry has changed dramatically.In the future, the cryptoindustry market is waiting for great popularity and that is why reliable and honest services for the storage and exchange of cryptocurrency assets like our project will be needed.
Sharp volatility is such because the market is relatively young and has not reached even a tenth of its potential and capitalization. Therefore, the time in which we live is just a starting point. The world has already passed the Rubicon and there is a long and interesting road ahead.
The potential market we can serve in the future is more than one billion users. Now this market is slightly less than 50 million users.
Experts expect that in the future cryptocurrencies will replace the official fiat money.
9 Product PORTBITX
is a digital portal for storing, exchanging and trading cryptocurrency assets, as well as a platform for selling goods and services for cryptocurrency.
The service is managed by the community by voting. Voting topics are offered through a special application in the voting section. Service has three main areas. Secure storage of cryptocurrency.
Secure storage of over 1500 different cryptoactive assets. Safety is ensured by safe cold the repository.
The service itself is not directly connected to the repository to prevent the penetration of potentially dangerous programs. The security of user data in the service itself is protected by a local block chain. The entire database and operations are recorded on the principle of a distributed registry. Hacking one server should do this with hundreds of others located in different places. Mining in this block chain is not performed because all the costs of maintaining such security are borne by the service itself.
The PORTBITX development team is fully responsible for the security of cryptocurrency assets and for the operation of the service. One of the most vulnerable links in the safety chain is the human factor (concerns not only users, but also developers). For this reason, it is necessary to double-check scenarios, conduct stress testing and carefully select personnel. Exchange
This is a portal for exchanging all available cryptocurrency assets for any other. The number of assets available on the portal will be recorded in the blockchain for a reliable display of the volume, the number of wallets, users and information on all the operations performed since the launch of the main network will also be indicated in the blockchain.
Any cryptocurrency asset can be exchanged for any other if it is in demand. The market decides for itself how and in what to trade. All exchange orders will be visible in online charts. Potentially, we will add more than 2,500,000 pairs to the portal, but not immediately, but in parts and as each cryptocurrency asset is checked. Also the choice for coins or tokens will always be behind the PORTBITX community. After each vote, all results will be published in the section “Voting” and on the official website of the service.
The portal has a convenient interface and an open registry, i.e. users will be able to monitor and control the network with developers. Also, with certain voting results, there may be additions to the network.In the future, we want to release the service in free navigation and stop controlling the network. If we succeed, we will open source code and create jobs for miners. Marketplace
Marketplace is valid for the sale of services and products for cryptocurrency. High-quality and convenient service. All transactions on the Marketplace are recorded in the main register of the local blockchain. A wide range of products available advertising products and services, two types of payment (with a guarantee and with a reputation) to choose from. The following portal functionality: Voting / referendum
An important component of the PORTBITX portal is voting / referendum.
A variety of topics and surveys can be submitted to a vote, directly related to the PORTBITX community and the portal itself. For example, changes in tariff rates, adding new tokens, adding new services and additions to the service.
The right to vote is the right to decide the fate of the community, the right to find the best solution to the problems, the right to be free, honest and fair.
One voice is 5000 PORTBITX. (this limit can be lowered if the community decides on a general vote).
Since tokens can be sold on third-party services, they cannot automatically take part in voting. Also, all available tokens on the portal should be frozen for a period of voting that lasts no more than 24 hours, starting at 00:00 Central European Time.
Tokens are frozen through the user’s personal account in the voting section.Persons who do not have enough tokens for voting, but having the right to profit PORTBITX have the opportunity to see the voting results, as well as to make their proposals for the next vote.
Persons who do not have enough tokens for the right to vote and the right to profit will have the opportunity to group together for collective voting.
Results and coverage of all voting results will be immediately published after the end on the portal’s main page.
A vote is considered legitimate if a quorum gains 65% of the total number of votes. The decision on the outcome of the vote can be made if the number of those who agreed to 100% of those who participated in the vote is 60%. Voting can be repeated if uncrowded by a majority. In this case, the proposal will be revised. The deadline for a deferred vote may pass unplanned within two weeks after the end of the first vote. If, in the second ballot, the majority of votes will also not reach the bulk of 60%, then this issue will be postponed or canceled and will not be considered within the next 6 months.
The right to vote is not just an opportunity to influence the portal, it is the will of the community that developers must obey. The right to profit
The right to profit is obtained by freezing tokens through the user’s personal account for a period of at least one month. The number of tokens needed to make a profit of at least 1000 PORTBITX.
The calculation of the distribution of profits are as follows.
All profits from all services provided by the service for a certain period of time in the tokens in which the activity was performed are distributed in relation to all community members who have frozen the tokens directly on the service portal. The profit is distributed in the same currencies in which it was received on the service.
In the event that the frozen asset of the PORTBITX tokens is defrosted ahead of time, then the profit it receives during this period will be distributed among the other participants whose tokens remain frozen.
Participation in the project is proved by deed and rewarded, in all fairness.
All profits, namely the estimated profits of users during and at the end of the period can be tracked and seen in the registry on the main page accessible to all interested parties.
PORTBITX developers do not hide revenues and honestly share them with the community.
Each user has the opportunity to check the registry and find their own account.Maximum openness and transparency is the key to trust and success of the service.
10 Road Map
- Website creation ICO PORTBITX.com;
- Conducting and forming a trust sheet (trust list is the journalists and investors who will participate in the ICO);
- Stress tolerance testing;
- Starting a Bounty Company;
- 1st stage ICO: Software;
- Creation and improvement of software for the portal;
- Testing and announcement of results in the form of a report, publicly;
- Running a test version of the portal;
- Launch of the 2nd Bounty Company;
- 2nd stage ICO technical equipment of the portal;
- Technical equipment and process debugging;
- Create mobile version;
- Expansion of cryptocurrency pairs;
- Portal testing;
- First vote;
- Launch of beta portal version;
- Launch of the 3rd Bounty Company;
- 3rd stage ICO final part of the main project;
- Creating a cryptocurrency exchange;
- Creating an ecosystem (attracting entrepreneurs and trading companies to the project);
- Creating a trading platform for entrepreneurs and freelancers;
- Testing the trade portal;
- Maximum expansion of cryptocurrency pairs;
- Adaptation and testing of the mobile version;
- Launch of a commercial portal for entrepreneurs and freelancers;
- Launch of the mobile version of the portal;
- Enhance user data security;
- Official launch of the portal (second birthday).
11 Economy and Demand
All information on the movement of funds and their spending will be published on the official website of the company in a special reporting form.
All actions performed by PORTBITX will be covered in the news section of the company’s website.The voting results and the timing of their holding, as well as the topics discussed for voting will be in the user’s personal account in the “voting” section.To date, only about 80 million people have a cryptocurrency, store it or use it in payments.
Now there’s practically no way to find a person who hasn’t heard about bitcoin or blockchain at least once. The cause of mistrust is people who undermine the true face and good intentions of the founding pioneers of the cryptoindustry.
The market is too small and hypervolatil, but this trend will continue only for some time, until the total market capitalization reaches 1 trillion. USD This milestone will further open the way to even more people who want to be part of the crypto world. A larger number of participants will make this market more stable and less prone to hypervolatility.Unfortunately, there are many scammers and individuals who undermine the basis of the industry, and its usefulness. Therefore, the PORTBITX development team creates a service safe for the safety of users’ funds.
According to statistics provided by Blockchain.com from March 2018 to February 2019, the number of new users who registered new cryptocurrency wallets increased from 23 million to 33 million. Based on the data obtained, it can be concluded that there is a need for reliable storage of their cryptocurrency assets.
The year 2019 is a preparatory platform for an even larger number of users, so we decided to create a portal for the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency industry.
12 Project Team
One of the important factors in the decision making for an investor is the transparency and fame of the team that works on the project. An investor can check team members, evaluate and decide on investments. The knowledge and experience of the team is a kind of guarantee that the project will be implemented, but as is often the case in real life, this may be far from reality.
In the cryptoindustry, nothing can be 100% sure. Any ICO defaults to scam.
If you have doubts about our decency, we suggest investing a small amount.
By collecting the minimum amount, we will demonstrate in practice that we are credible, because our goal is to benefit the community. Founders of PORTBITX
Co-founder and Technical Director Steve Man
Co-founder and CEO of CharleySJ
Director of Marketing and Public Relations MAD Phoenix
Director of Methodology and Legal Support at PenA
The minimum capitalization of the project at the first stage is 1,450 ETH.
The minimum total capitalization of the project will be 56,000 ETH.
The maximum capitalization of the project can reach more than 160,450 ETH.
Tokens will be issued in the amount of 143,258,928.57142.
Share will be up to 8 decimal places. ICO is calculated in three stages.
We create a product that meets modern requirements and market challenges. Additional issue is not provided. After the last stage of the ICO, all assets not sold will be destroyed.
We initially limit the emission of tokens in order to avoid a large amount of excess asset. Being part of the PORTBITX community means having the privilege of voting and profit of the service. And that means – to understand the idea and share the philosophy of the cryptoindustry and with full responsibility to approach the decisions that will affect the community.
The opportunity to receive a bonus will be among the participants of the Bounty campaign and among ICO investors, but by decision of the crypto community.
Return of investment will be carried out in several ways.
By obtaining distributed service profit
Due to the possibility of selling a token at the market price, which can be ten times higher than the initial cost.
The token will be based on the ERC20.
The predicted price of a token at the end of an ICO can be about $ 3.7.
The projected service revenue for the first year may be more than $ 500 million.
Pricing can be changed if there is an ETH price manipulation before release.
The news about the name and the release of tokens will be announced in the official news, so you should not give in to manipulation.
14 ICO Features Jurisdiction
The number of tokens is 143 million.
On ICO 80.225 million
On a bounty campaign of 14.3 million
The developers and founders of 34.382 million, and the maintenance of the service 14.3 million.
Distribution will be carried out automatically. The following fundraising is provided: Stage 1 – 1,450 ETH Stage 2 – 10,000 ETH Stage 3 – 149,000 ETH Pricing and limits 1st stage ICO
1 PBX = 0.002 ETH
1 ETH / 0.002 = 500 PBX
5 ETH / 0.0015 = 3 333.33333333 PBX
10 ETH / 0.001 = 10,000 PBX
Rules of the first stage:
The minimum amount to raise funds 1,450
Price is limited to pricing policy.
Bounty company 6 million Refund in case of not reaching the minimum amount to raise funds 2nd stage ICO
1 PBX / 0.003 ETH
1 ETH / 0.003 = 333.33333333 PBX
5 ETH / 0.0025 = 2,000 PBX
10 ETH / 0.002 = 5,000 PBX 3rd stage ICO
1 PBX / 0.004 ETH
0.5 ETH / 0.004 = 125 PBX
1 ETH / 0.0035 = 285.71428571 PBX
5 ETH / 0.003 = 1 666.66666666 PBX
10 ETH / 0.0025 = 4,000 PBX
15 Legal aspects
Placement of the company – Blockchain. This is due to the fact that we approach the project with full responsibility and are aware of the consequences of our actions, as well as due to pressure from some states and their unfriendly policy to the cryptoindustry.
Also, the service will not be present fiatnye currency, as their existence is not combined with the philosophy of our company. We will temporarily not specify the location of the company, as well as disclose the names of developers for the safety of their rights to life, health and freedom.
Since we consider ourselves a free community, some data for the sake of security for the sake of this freedom will be hidden from outsiders.
We guarantee a refund in case of unsuccessful first stage at 100% minus the miners commission.
This is important because the tools incorporated in the first stage are necessary for creating the kernel and the subsequent imposition of software modules.
We considered options for direct investment in the project from private investors, but since these investors could influence our strategy and policies, and since they could take some of the functions from the community, we decided to invest in our project as a community by Ico.
The risk of investing in our project, of course, is great, but we want to build a really useful service for the industry as a whole and for each user of the service separately. Therefore, we enable the community to judge us by our work.
In the first part of the Binance Blog Trader Series featuring Markos Katsanos, we explore the relationship between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and traditional assets.. Read the Introduction of the Binance Blog Trader Series Here. Key Takeaways - Bitcoin correlations with other cryptocurrencies were strong before, compared to the current market.As altcoins mature, they begin to decouple ... Bitcoin mining secures the Bitcoin network. Without miners, there would be no one to update Bitcoin’s ledger, which is known as the blockchain. The more miners you have, the more decentralized and secure the network is. Due to miners’ crucial role in the network, an incentive system was designed so that miners will be compensated for ... What is Bitcoin Mining Summary. Bitcoin mining is the process of updating the ledger of Bitcoin transactions known as the blockchain.Mining is done by running extremely powerful computers called ASICs that race against other miners in an attempt to guess a specific number.. The first miner to guess the number gets to update the ledger of transactions and also receives a reward of newly minted ... Due to price volatility in the underlying asset, COIN-margined futures have a non-linear payout structure. To explain its unique payout structure, let’s consider the example below. Assume the price of Bitcoin is now $10,000 BTC/USD. On Binance, one BTC-margined contract is worth $100. Therefore, in BTC terms, one contract costs: $100/$10,000 = 0.01 BTC. Suppose you go long 1 contract at ... — Bitcoin miners usually create 6 blocks per hour. They just banged out 16; — Binance announced the launch of Binance Pool, its cryptocurrency mining service. At launch, Binance Pool will ... Bitcoin miners in stationary stores do not occur, like, for instance, ordinary computer equipment. There are two ways to buy a cryptocurrency miner: Directly from the manufacturer - it is best to search among manufacturers from China. As for now, Bitmain is the largest Chinese company producing cryptocurrency miners. The company manufactures Bitcoin miners based on ASIC software and is famous ... Due to continuously rising prices of Bitcoin ... Assuming that miners do not own material information about the short-term price direction of the asset mined, the ratio of mining rewards divided by the difficulty should converge in the long-term, or at least, should not diverge significantly in the long-run. 2.2 Exploring Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash (2017 - 2018) In this subsection, we explore ...
#bitcoin #bitcoinmining #bitcoinmininghome Is Bitcoin (BTC) mining worth it Dec. 2018? BTC mining ASICs from China profitability in 2018....Bitcoin mining at... #Cryptocurrency events, Bitcoin price analysis, op-ed's, crypto technologies, and all the news about Bitcoin. Working for you since 2016. Working for you since 2016. 𝐁𝐮𝐲 ... What do you need to mine one Bitcoin BTC coin in 2020? Let's review Bitcoin mining profitability and what BTC mining rigs you would need to mine an entire co... bitconnect mining how to mine 2 btc Free - bitcoin mining in 2018 Please Subscribe Then Click bell 🔔🔔 for more updatea PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FB https://w... Cryptocurrency Mining CPUs in South Korea are Rising in Popularity. Bitcoin Price Bull Tom Lee Says Hodl on Amid Market Slump for Later Gains. Plagiary Is The Worst Cryptocurrency Scam of All. We ... Binance Referral Link: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10032980 ----- Coinbase recieve $10 when y... 03:18 China, Bitcoin and Crypto Is About To Heat Up-CZ Binance Messed Up. BIG TIME! 04:00 You Can Own Bitcoin In China 04:22 How Do Chinese Get Crypto? Mining 04:43 How Do Chinese Sell Them? OTC ... » Binance https: //www.binance.com ... Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence and consult the financial advisor before acting on any ... Video Highlights: Bitcoin Profit Loss Calculator App Binance New Feature Koinex Free Trading Option #Delta #Bitcoin #cryptotamil